Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changes to the forum

Options
  • 03-07-2013 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Lads, would you like changes ?
    Any ideas ?
    Or just continue as we are ?

Cheers
    COYS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

It's well ran to be fair not much more you could do, It would be better of it was a bit busier but nothing you lads can do about that!

An organised trip over again would be decent but I'm sure you'll have that on the cards at some stage, might not get the same result as the city game but its a quality day out

Make spurs finish 4th or higher if you can work some moderator magic too I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

The heavy handed moderation has gotten totally out of control. :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Lads, would you like changes ?
    Any ideas ?
    Or just continue as we are ?

Cheers
    COYS

Don't post here as often as I should but like the place and wouldn;t change anything. Keep up the good work.

PS Though if you can arrange to keep Bale and turf out Levy then the place would be even better :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

Have you any suggestions yourself?
    I like it as it is.... would like to go over with a few yids and have a great session.... internet friendships are the best...............*weirdo alert.
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

plus one on the whole getting together and going to a game thing btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

yiddo59 wrote: »
    Don't post here as often as I should but like the place and wouldn;t change anything. Keep up the good work.

Similar here really ... not as vocal on here as i should but hopefully that will change this season onwards ... i wouldn't necessary change anything ..all working well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

All good, keep up the banter...

Trip to Limerick on the cards? http://www.limerickleader.ie/sport/spurs-lined-up-for-limerick-friendly-1-5247045

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

This thread was definitely only started because it's boards policy or something :pac:

As Irish an opening post as you'll come across :pac:

Nah, seriously though, I wouldn't be making any changes myself. The forum practically runs itself, which a testament to mods more so than anything else. The only trouble comes from supporters of other teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Regular reader, seldom poster. Have to say the forum runs grand, if it ain't broke don't fix it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Happy enough with the way it is tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Yep, as everyone else has said I think it's grand the way it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

The forum is rubbish!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Would love a 'Spurs Supporters Club - Boards.ie' T-Shirt if you can fix that for me Hatch?:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

Hats, flags and headbands,
    get your hats, flags and headbands folks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Emoran wrote: »
    It's well ran to be fair not much more you could do, It would be better of it was a bit busier but nothing you lads can do about that!

An organised trip over again would be decent but I'm sure you'll have that on the cards at some stage, might not get the same result as the city game but its a quality day out

Make spurs finish 4th or higher if you can work some moderator magic too I suppose

Another trip over is a cert, an away game perhaps.
    yiddo59 wrote: »

PS Though if you can arrange to keep Bale and turf out Levy then the place would be even better :D;)

Just had a word Gareth, he's staying for 2 more seasons, and just got a text from Joe, open cheque book this summer ;)
    Have you any suggestions yourself?
    I like it as it is.... would like to go over with a few yids and have a great session.... internet friendships are the best...............*weirdo alert.
    :rolleyes:

Devo d weirdo
    Would love a 'Spurs Supporters Club - Boards.ie' T-Shirt if you can fix that for me Hatch?:):):)

When you get to 10k posts, you get a special Spurs pack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

Hatch99 wrote: »
    When you get to 10k posts, you get a special Spurs pack

I had more than that once, got no pack ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I had more than that once, got no pack ;)

It's only since myself and Mullo took over ;)

Advertisement