Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet in Arklow 2013

• 03-07-2013 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi people Iam having a total meltdown with Internet stuff here in Arklow I have Vodafone at moment and my speed sucks constantly ,paying for 8 meg getting around 1 and half.Not interested in eircom been there done that and ripped up the t-shirt. I live on the south side of Arklow in one of the newer housing estates so please someone help me both eircom and Vodafone have been calling to my door telling me fibre is here so I say now ?they say well soonish.i pressed them very hard they said well maybe Decemberish maybe,
    Well rant over what I want to know is digiweb metro any good here they say 30meg but I have my doubts or should I ride it out and hope Vodafone are being honest and wait
    Thanks in advance I really appreciate it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭cunnijo

Hi people Iam having a total meltdown with Internet stuff here in Arklow I have Vodafone at moment and my speed sucks constantly ,paying for 8 meg getting around 1 and half.Not interested in eircom been there done that and ripped up the t-shirt. I live on the south side of Arklow in one of the newer housing estates so please someone help me both eircom and Vodafone have been calling to my door telling me fibre is here so I say now ?they say well soonish.i pressed them very hard they said well maybe Decemberish maybe,
    Well rant over what I want to know is digiweb metro any good here they say 30meg but I have my doubts or should I ride it out and hope Vodafone are being honest and wait
    Thanks in advance I really appreciate it

Hi
    See my response in your other posting.

Regards

Advertisement