Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Double bedroom in Wyckham Point, Dundrum

Options
  • 03-07-2013 9:24pm
    Administrators Posts: 53,832 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a double bedroom available in a two bedroom apartment in Wyckham Point in Dundrum. This is a very modern development in a great location.

This is a top (3rd) floor apartment, and comes with:

- Your own bathroom. The main bathroom of the house will be used only by you. This is pretty large, with plenty of storage. Comes with a bath (for those unsure!)

- A secure underground parking space. The space is assigned to the apartment, so nobody else can park in it. Current tenant has no car so this will be available to you. Comes with electric gates etc.

- Secure underground bicycle storage. The bicycles are locked to bike racks inside a room that requires a security key to enter. This room is inside the electric gates required to enter the car park. Basically, very secure and perfect for anyone like me with an expensive bicycle.

- An on site concierge. They will sign for parcels etc. They operate a barrier to allow cars in / out of the complex. They are basically on-site management, and operate 24/7.

- An on site gym. This gym is free for all residents, contains weights and cardio equipment as well as a sauna I believe. Open all day until 10pm, 7 days a week.

- A balcony

The floor the apartment is on contains only 3 apartments, so no worrying about people running up and down the corridor. Neighbours are very quiet (the entire complex is very quiet to be honest).

Wyckham Point is situated a 3 minute walk from Dundrum Town Centre and Balally Luas station, which makes it super-accessible for town (from leaving the front door you can be at st stephens green in 30 minutes max). On top of this the M50 is 1 minute away in the car. Close enough to be handy, far enough that you don't hear traffic.

Rent of the room is 650 euros per month. Deposit the same. Living with a professional male in his mid-20s.

Pretty open to potential tenants, but no students or couples. You will need current landlord references.

PM me if you are interested. We will be doing viewings next week in the evenings, the apartment will be available from the 21st or so (but I can possibly work something out if you need it earlier than this).

I will add photos soon.

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,832 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Forgot to say: min 1 year lease

• Administrators Posts: 53,832 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Photos

Advertisement