Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology NUI Certificate,Dun Laoghaire - ANY GOOD????

Options
  • 03-07-2013 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi all,

I am interested in applying for the evening course, Psychology NUI Certificate, in Dun Laoghaire, College of Further Education, which starts in Sept. As I was not selected as a full time mature student this year, I want to try to bulk up my experience for next years CAO application.

The course carries 20 ECTS and is credited with the National University of Ireland, but as it costs €1,000, I dont want to throw money away on a course that wont get me anywhere.

Does anyone know if this course is a suitable step to full time education or is there another course I should be looking at? €1,000 is pretty much my limit.

Any advise would really help and would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

SB

Advertisement