Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you see who your campus roomates are?

Options
  • 04-07-2013 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

So UCD has this on their res page:
    How do you decide who lives together?
    Rooms are booked by students themselves on the live booking system via the SIS web. Each apartment will generally have a mix of students living together. We will endeavor to give you basic information on the profile of students already booked into an apartment (e.g. first year, second year, postgraduate, male, female)

Is this available online or do you have to call them up?

Im rooming with one guy I know but am curious as to who the others are!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Aurora2012

Hi!

Last year, I could only see basic information about the guy that booked the room before me (male, second year..) when I booked the room but after that, nothing. I search for my roommates on Facebook asking who was on my apartment (but I was an Erasmus so there was a group dedicated to international students which helped a lot).
    Maybe if you call the residences office they'll be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

So UCD has this on their res page:
    How do you decide who lives together?
    Rooms are booked by students themselves on the live booking system via the SIS web. Each apartment will generally have a mix of students living together. We will endeavor to give you basic information on the profile of students already booked into an apartment (e.g. first year, second year, postgraduate, male, female)

Is this available online or do you have to call them up?

Im rooming with one guy I know but am curious as to who the others are!

Before you book you can see who else is in the apartment in terms of their gender and what year/stage they are in. That's it. You'll just have to wait until September to meet them!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement