Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New mod for investments and market

Options
  • 04-07-2013 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭

Over the past couple of weeks, some posts in the I&M forum have broken the rules. Such as given investment advice.

Some posters have raised this concern.

An example is a new thread titled 'Darkdusk' who is actually a poster who is known to have string viewpoints about precious metals that can be interpreted as some sort of investment advice.

E.g stupidly following or misinterpreting his comments about gold and silver would have lead to looses if over 40% as the value of gold & silver have declined.

This was pointed out by a concerned individual 'value hunter'.

It's not only DaekDusk post that rings alarms bells.

Se real posters have made suggestions such as would you be interested in investing in this for return on x amount. Pm for details.

Again. Causes for alarm.

A good question is what are the mods going to do about it ?

The mods are sleeping moderators, and are inconsistent with their decision making process.

Ixus is a mod of this forum but is always missing, I'm not taking about 1 - 3 day intervals sometimes it could be up to 20days.. And I've got no idea when the other Mod last commented on the I&M.

We need a new mod that's regularly posts un this forum.

While there's a case if DI your own due diligence or do your own research, the mods are there for a reason.

Apologies for spelling errors. I'm posting from my phone.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Have you reported the posts

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

CMods advised of a potential issue in Investments & Markets. Not a feedback matter any more.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement