Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efiber broadband modem problem?

Options
  • 04-07-2013 8:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

Every 2-3 weeks while browsing the internet pages will stop loading, the devices will say they are connected but not even google will load,

if i turn off the modem for 2 minutes and turn it back on again it resolves this problem, is it a router issue? 

i never had this issue pre-fiber, and although its not a huge problem it is really annoying in more ways than one,

what can i do to resolve this issue permanently?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Every 2-3 weeks while browsing the internet pages will stop loading, the devices will say they are connected but not even google will load,

if i turn off the modem for 2 minutes and turn it back on again it resolves this problem, is it a router issue? 

i never had this issue pre-fiber, and although its not a huge problem it is really annoying in more ways than one,

what can i do to resolve this issue permanently?

Hi hoodwinked

I am afraid we need to refer you to technical support, as we do not have access to check efibre systems directly.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement