Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want new wiring from Eircom duct

Options
  • 04-07-2013 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

How can I arrange new wiring from Eircom duct into house, to replace old? And what scale of costs?
    The existing connection is a hacked job at best. House was built around 1970, and modded since then. No Eircom master socket, just a bad fan-out to sockets from junction box in the ceiling!
    Currently the line and phone is with Eircom, broadband on that line is with magnet. Eircom duct is in path just outside the house. Unclear where the wire gets into the house.
    Anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

andublin wrote: »
    How can I arrange new wiring from Eircom duct into house, to replace old? And what scale of costs?
    The existing connection is a hacked job at best. House was built around 1970, and modded since then. No Eircom master socket, just a bad fan-out to sockets from junction box in the ceiling!
    Currently the line and phone is with Eircom, broadband on that line is with magnet. Eircom duct is in path just outside the house. Unclear where the wire gets into the house.
    Anyone?
    Hi andublin

Is there an existing / active account & telephone line at the address at present?

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭andublin

Hi andublin

Is there an existing / active account & telephone line at the address at present?

Thanks, Mark

I stated. "Currently the line and phone is with Eircom, broadband on that line is with magnet. "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi anddublin,

There is an email address you can contact in relation to your query. The address is pdbureau@eircom.ie.

You can also contact 1901 for any further queries.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement