Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature student/ FETAC offers

Options
  • 04-07-2013 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

hello everyone ,

I was wondering does anybody know if I can accept an offer in the CAO round for mature applications and still receive and even accept an offer in the normal rounds in august? As i applied through the mature student route and FETAC also. Im afraid that if I accept an offer from the mature applications to secure a place that i may not receive any other offers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Trevz

I think the first offer you accept is the one. Did you get CAO MAture offer today ?

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭shawki

Trisha XxX wrote: »
    hello everyone ,

I was wondering does anybody know if I can accept an offer in the CAO round for mature applications and still receive and even accept an offer in the normal rounds in august? As i applied through the mature student route and FETAC also. Im afraid that if I accept an offer from the mature applications to secure a place that i may not receive any other offers?

I emailed them regarding applying as a mature and a leaving cert.

''*** DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL ***
    To submit a query, go to http://www.cao.ie/contact

By accepting a course will not stop you from

been offered a higher course preference should

you become entitled to it.''

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Juicy432

Are the offers on the Cao today or tomorrow?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

Tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Trisha XxX

Thanks guys it was for a friend of mine. Good luck to everyone today :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement