Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Third Level Graduate Scheme

• 04-07-2013 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I am a postgrad student,I currently have my modules results. But I'm still writing my thesis which is due on September 20th. I was looking into apply for the Third level Graduate Scheme, so I could stay for a year here in Ireland but the Immigration office requires my final results. Those results won't be out until December.So I was wondering could I apply for the Third Level Graduate scheme in september? will I'll be able to stay after september? or Do I have to leave the country until December and then come back to apply?? if anyone knows about this, please let me know. Any info is appreciated.

Advertisement