Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 14 Fixtures **Friday - Tuesday**

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Neko for some reason I can't put him in auto I've tried a few times but I keep getting booted out of XBL, will try again tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

adrian522 wrote: »
    Any update nelbert?

Sorry mate. Tonight or tomorrow at 10 or 11 should be fine.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

10.30pm tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Neko for some reason I can't put him in auto I've tried a few times but I keep getting booted out of XBL, will try again tomorrow

sure thing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭davetherave

Carroller wrote: »
    Going for a game of golf at 10:30 so maybe a bit later if possible... 4pm?

Yeah that's ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Yeah that's ok.

Ready when you are! Although I'm close to dozing off to sleep :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

@ Neko I've booted the Chargers so fire away

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Nelbert wrote: »
    Sorry mate. Tonight or tomorrow at 10 or 11 should be fine.

Actually will be closer to 11 by the time i get on, let me know if that is ok

adrian522 wrote: »
    Actually will be closer to 11 by the time i get on, let me know if that is ok

That suits me better anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Nelbert wrote: »
    That suits me better anyway.

Not sure who I want to win here. I play Adro, my only human game left, in two weeks where I think if I win that I am through. So I think I want Nelbert to win and then I should beat Adro to the wildcard spot if Nelbert wins the div.

• Advertisement

Raoul wrote: »
    Not sure who I want to win here. I play Adro, my only human game left, in two weeks where I think if I win that I am through. So I think I want Nelbert to win and then I should beat Adro to the wildcard spot if Nelbert wins the div.

It's a big game. Would really be a sign of how much I improved from Madden 12 to 13 if I can secure a third division title...... Pity I've bottled it in the playoffs....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Seahawks can you play today?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

madalig12 wrote: »
    Seahawks can you play today?

.??

Ali G will will stick the hawks on auto in a few mins

Advertisement