Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filming in Marlay Park?

Options
  • 04-07-2013 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what they are filming there? Seems to be going on for the last 2 weeks or so, catering vans etc set up at the gaa club house also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I saw a lighthouse productions van there today sadly no idea what they are filming. I did however note the catering lorry... I wonder if one could get a free breakfast..!

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭IrlJidel

It is for a Film called 'Wild' based on Irish gardener Mary Reynolds - the Chelsea Gold medal winner.

see http://www.iftn.ie/filmography/?act1=record&only=1&aid=70&rid=4050&tpl=filmography_dets&force=1

"'Wild' is the true-life underdog story of how Ireland’s Mary Reynolds won the Gold Medal at the Chelsea Flower Show"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Lord, I hope they dont accidentally get my sweating red faced self in frame as I do my morning run round the park!

Advertisement