Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FS] Race entry for sale: Two Provinces Triathlon

Options
  • 04-07-2013 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭

I'm selling my entry to the Two Provinces Tri as I can't do it due to an injury.
    It cost €45 to enter but I'll sell it for €30 (but buyer pays paypal fees ;) )
    as the race is still open. Transfers have to be completed by tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭StaggerLee

PWEI wrote: »
    I'm selling my entry to the Two Provinces Tri as I can't do it due to an injury.
    It cost €45 to enter but I'll sell it for €30 (but buyer pays paypal fees ;) )
    as the race is still open. Transfers have to be completed by tomorrow.

I'll take it. PM me with the details?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Kurt Godel

(Seems to be the only thread about this race)

This was a really great, well-organised race. What about that water temperature! It was like swimming in the bath:D

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭littlemsfickle

First time I've ever been too warm in the swim - I think it could have been non- wetsuit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Kurt Godel

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Kurt Godel wrote: »
    Nice work KG.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

They might want to take peoples phone numbers out of the results. At least 6 mobile numbers in the few pages I looked through.

Advertisement