Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Far Cry 3's Vaas On BGT?????

Options
  • 04-07-2013 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

I don't know if any of you watched BGT this year but one of the contestants shot an apple off Ant or Dec's head with an arrow while blind folded while on a spinning platform. Anyway I can't think of this guy's name but he never spoke. I came across this pic today and I think the guy who played Vaas in Far Cry 3 is the same person.. Have a look...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,823 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I'd say this would be better off in the Games thread or even the Far Cry 3 thread. Anyway, no, the actor who plays Vaas is Michael Mando wasn't on BGT. That pic is from the live film of Far Cry where a boat crashes on the island and Vaas played by Michael Mando kidnaps him. Ubisoft liked Mando's performance so much, they kept his appearance and gave Vaas a bigger part in the game.

Advertisement