Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to contact HomebrewWest?

Options
  • 04-07-2013 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hey I placed an order with HomeBrewWest a few days ago. I got the email to confirm my order had been received but it still says "pending" I tried to email the address that it says to contact but it just gets returned as not a valid address :confused: I tried putting ".ie" at the end of the address instead of ".com" and it sent but I dont know if they will receive it. I also tried to call them but no answer ! Have I been screwed :( ?? Anybody any advice or experience with these guys? Kinda had a feeling the site was too good to be true :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

You haven't been screwed....I received a promotional email from their Gmail (homebrewwest at gmail.com) account yesterday so I'm fairly confident that you are grand.

They aren't renowned as the fastest supply company for shipping but they aren't too bad overall. My last order took 4 working days from the time of putting though the order to receiving it which I was happy enough with.

Did you try calling them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭vapour_trail

I did try calling a few times and finally got an answer late this afternoon :p It was my first time ordering from them and I kind of panicked when my card was charged and there was no word about the order for a few days ! Hmmm looks like I will be buying from them in advance of when I need anything. Thanks anyway :)

Advertisement