Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to rebuild a Kanger T2 head.

Options
  • 04-07-2013 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

Highly recommend people try this, it's fiddly as feck to get the wires right, but the vapour and flavour are far beyond what I normally get with the standard T2 head.

Just used 3mm wick and kanthal 0.2.

Be interesting to see how this holds up compared to a normal head, just vaping it for an hour so far.

http://www.ecigadvanced.com/community/guidehow-to-rebuild-a-kanger-t2-coil-head/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

... or you could always just get an evod/protank, waaaay easier:D

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

I'm getting much better vapour production on this than I did with the T3s (which uses similar heads to the evod). I'm also getting a warm vape, the T3s vape was way too cold and lacked throat hit (in my opinion).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

jamie72 wrote: »
    I'm getting much better vapour production on this than I did with the T3s (which uses similar heads to the evod). I'm also getting a warm vape, the T3s vape was way too cold and lacked throat hit (in my opinion).

I agree,I've never had any issues with a t2,pleasant enough vape all round.T3's and evods on the other hand are gurgling,plastic tasting
    motherfuckers set out to make life hell.

Advertisement