Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend trip to Belfast from Dublin - Sterling vs Euro

Options
  • 04-07-2013 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello,

I'm hoping to get my boyfriend tickets to The Coronas for his birthday. They are playing in August in Tralee and Belfast so I am currently weighing out my options. I'd prefer to take him to Belfast as its a great city. However in terms of prices ie. cost of a night out, food, alcohol etc would there be much difference to ROI? I am trying to get the most value for money and i'm unsure of the sterling vs euro. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

mooooorsey wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm hoping to get my boyfriend tickets to The Coronas for his birthday. They are playing in August in Tralee and Belfast so I am currently weighing out my options. I'd prefer to take him to Belfast as its a great city. However in terms of prices ie. cost of a night out, food, alcohol etc would there be much difference to ROI? I am trying to get the most value for money and i'm unsure of the sterling vs euro. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure on what the exchange rate is but I notice a night out in Dublin to be a fair bit more than Belfast.

Advertisement