Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POWERMASTER 10 PHONE LINE

Options
  • 04-07-2013 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

i recently installed one of these in a friends house who wanted it connected to the phone line,the few i have put in before all wanted GSM diallers.this was the first one that wanted to be connected up to the eircom phone line,i have just noticed there is no RG45 socket for the phone line?,i assumed this model could be connected up to the phone line,Has anybody connected one of these powermaster 10 to a phone landline?.cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You hard wire the incoming phone line into line & wire set back to the phone(s) in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭bazbrady

ah yeah silly me remember doing same on hkc 8/12 panel .cheers koolkid..just as a matter of interest should I put a filter on line into the alarm and also on line to phone sockets aswell..

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Yes,
    A filter like this is best for the alarm.
    Alarm-Filter-120.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭bazbrady

where can I buy that exact model ,had a quick look there on the net about 22 sterling,would northwood or electrical wholesalers have that exact model excelsus?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

bazbrady wrote: »
    where can I buy that exact model ,had a quick look there on the net about 22 sterling,would northwood or electrical wholesalers have that exact model excelsus?

Yes Northwood have these in stock.

261240.gif

It can be installed beside the main line coming into the house or beside the control panel. Beside the main line would be the neatest.
    You can see from the picture that there is a line in and line out to the phone plus the digi itself has a line to digi and from digi. Very simple to install.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

Just as a matter of curiosity .. How do you find the powermaster gear ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

Have they released the shock sensors for the PowerMaster yet?

Evolution1 wrote: »
    Just as a matter of curiosity .. How do you find the powermaster gear ?
    Haven't used a lot of them, but from what I've used I find the good.
    altor wrote: »
    Have they released the shock sensors for the PowerMaster yet?
    Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

What are the shocks like ? Can other gear be wired into them ?

Advertisement