Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Community starting Promotion for small YT channels.

Options
  • 04-07-2013 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

First of all a little about what the BROz are!

The Band of Brotherz was first created in 2012 by myself and some online friends who had common interests in gaming and community. It then progressed to a competetive format where gamers would join to take part in clan based matches that the BROz had arranged.

Understanding that this would have a relatively short life span, we decided to change direction and progress the project into something completely different which could grow and be forever evolving, ever changing and progressively growing community experience.

I started a BROz twitter account and have slowly built it up to over 1,750 followers and growing more everyday. We also have weekly competitions

Now for the good stuff:

We have started to become a platform for small YT channels to get their videos promoted through our member base and promotion to our twitter followers (which is all gaming related following us).

This has been very successful for us and the small channels so far with both parties growing and seeing boost in views/hits.

So if you want your channel promoted to our members or through our twitter let me know.

this is all offered by me, for free to you guys all just to help you out. Some of the small channels have liked us so much that they are now creating content with our logo and video intro's as a way to show they are "Sponsored" by our promotion network.

So, hit me up if you want some exposure! I am irish and would love to help grown some home grown talent! My username on boards is the same as my PSN/BROz/Skype name so contact me if you want more details on how we can help your channel.

links to our Community site and twitter:

http://bandofbrotherz.co.uk/index.php

https://twitter.com/BANDofBROz

Anything i can do to help, i will try!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Infernikus

Few questions.

1.) How many subscribers would be counted as small?
    2.) What sort of channels are you looking for?
    3.) I have had bad experiences with putting other people's logos into videos to advertise them so would including links in the videos description/ including name in credits suffice?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 R1AN

Infernikus wrote: »
    Few questions.

1.) How many subscribers would be counted as small?
    2.) What sort of channels are you looking for?
    3.) I have had bad experiences with putting other people's logos into videos to advertise them so would including links in the videos description/ including name in credits suffice?

I also had a horrible experience with putting up logos into videos. but I wouldn't expect a response from klair88 because this thead is 7months old.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Infernikus

Aye I noticed, it was more a stab in the dark than anything. If you dont ask you wont know and all that xD

• Registered Users Posts: 6 R1AN

Infernikus wrote: »
    Aye I noticed, it was more a stab in the dark than anything. If you dont ask you wont know and all that xD

Thats so true I would just try looking them up on youtube is your best bet. Since their twitter isn't working.

Advertisement