Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free gifts with July Magazines

• 04-07-2013 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Got 3 Ren samples ( Rosa cleasing gel, frankincense night cream and vita mineral day cream )with Red magazine and with Cosmo got Nip+Fab Dry leg fix.

Haven't tried any !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Neal's Yard powerberry moisturiser with InStyle, lovely light moisturiser in a handy tube, got it last year too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

dee_mc wrote: »
    Neal's Yard powerberry moisturiser with InStyle, lovely light moisturiser in a handy tube, got it last year too!

yup loving it!

Also got the dry leg fix - thats great stuff I normally buy it in boots so to get a free one is nice.

I think marie claire have some free eyeko stuff in next issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

yup loving it!

I think marie claire have some free eyeko stuff in next issue?

Yes Maire Claire have eyeko skinny mini liquid eyeliner in black.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭vibrantblue

muirsheen wrote: »
    Got 3 Ren samples ( Rosa cleasing gel, frankincense night cream and vita mineral day cream )with Red magazine and with Cosmo got Nip+Fab Dry leg fix.

Haven't tried any !

I was gonna get Red because of Ren. I love their products. But the samples were just too small. I think they were around 10 ml! I would only go for it, if I'd never tried any Ren before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

I was gonna get Red because of Ren. I love their products. But the samples were just too small. I think they were around 10 ml! I would only go for it, if I'd never tried any Ren before.

2 of them are 30ml. I think it's an ideal kit esp for going away with hand luggage restrictions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

is it? the one i saw had three ten ml samples in it?

got the eyeko liner and liked it

Advertisement