Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heart Broken need a friend in a similar situation

Options
  • 04-07-2013 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

So the love of my life just ripped my tiny beating heart out of my chest. Its been about a month since the break up and nearly two months since the initial break up. I feel devastated. Like a part of me is missing. Is there anyone here going through the same crap as me right now? I need to make a new anonymous friend, preferably male early 30's who's had their heart ripped out also. Just to have someone to go to and touch base with. I know this is probably the wrong place to post this but I need a new friend :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 leyton

hiya, im really sorry to hear about your broken heart. i know what its like an its hell. but time will get you through this. just remember there are plenty more people out there and this girl was obviously not the girl for you.
    i hope you find your anonymous friend anyway and cheer up. no words can heal you so i wont try just time my friend and avoid contact with her. contact will prolong the agony. some day you will fall in love again if you allow yourself and it will last forever. good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sadsap

thanks leyton, im a girl actually. We had an incredibly intense relationship and depression has a strong grip on both of us. We needed to end to help ourselves grow individually. I know we still love each other to bits although he is in a very dark place right now and can't feel much of anything but pain. We both know what we went through, it was mind blowing yet deeply painful. Its so hard to let go. I just want to protect him and take his pain away but I know he needs to find his own path. I need a strong man and I need to find my own strength and happiness. Who knows where the future leads us. I just really want to connect with someone going through a similar situation. Male or female really, although I'd really love a guys perspective on things and around the same age group so we're on a similar page in out lives. Just need a confident. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Hi OP

unfortunately as your post breaches our charter we have had to close your thread. This is an advice forum only, it is not the place to make new friends or to ask people to contact you. This is not only to protect you from the usual suspects but also to protect genuine posters as well.

In this vein - Redsox I have also deleted your post.

Please take some time to review our charter before posting again to PI/RI.
    Any questions on this please reach out to any of the mods listed at the end of this forum.

Thanks
    Taltos

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement