Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

perma Banned on pro wrestling for apparently insulting another user?/

Options
  • 04-07-2013 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Here is what was sent to me by private message by user jaykhunter
    Dear RovDogg,

You have been permanently banned from Pro Wrestling for Trolling.

This means you are posting in an intentionally provocative fashion in order to gain a reaction from other members. This is disruptive and causes stress to other members.
    We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

jaykhunter

Moderator Note

Your account has been permanently banned from the Pro Wrestling forum on PW Boards as it has been deemed that your account/posts are simply to insult another user (Rovert), so you are no longer welcome here.

Your post: Quote:
    Originally Posted by RovDogg viewpost.gif
    Can someone please inform me what dirtsheets are and the correct use of the word? I think I dont know what dirtsheets are. I hear there is locals around these areas that can send me in the right direction. I dont want to get my bleacher report access revoked obviously.

I have no clue what this guy is on about. I didnt once mention or hint at user rovert. I hope this guy gets dealt with accordingly for him going around banning people willy nilly for apparently insulting his online friends. I also would like my ban to be cleared

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Since your first post on the site has been put in the Recycle Bin, the CMods won't have access to it.
    RovDogg wrote:
    rovert wrote:
    Originally Posted by rovert
    The numbers maybe mildly inflated but his philosophy on money is the exact same as he outlined in his autobiography and as the testimony of his friends.
    thats really interesting roverttttt

you know alot aboot the bizness of pro wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah didn't think so. Upheld, Resolved, etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement