Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality large photo prints in Limerick?

• 04-07-2013 7:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,809 ✭✭✭

I do a little photography and I want to do a few large prints from my Canon digital camera. (EOS 5D Mkii)

Who in Limerick does the best quality large size print work? I'm thinking of prints around 18"x24". I realise I need sharp images to begin with and high pixel counts.

Any recommendations appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Hooked

tippman1 wrote: »
    I do a little photography and I want to do a few large prints from my Canon digital camera. (EOS 5D Mkii)

Who in Limerick does the best quality large size print work? I'm thinking of prints around 18"x24". I realise I need sharp images to begin with and high pixel counts.

Any recommendations appreciated.

5D mark II? That's a nice piece of kit. I'm a graphic designer and we print digitally on SRA3 (bout 12 x 18inch) but whenever we need large format stuff done, I use GBM on Hartstonge street. Denise upstairs is great to deal with.

We don't really do one offs ourselves. more stationery, flyers and brochures. I've had large prints, canvas prints and other stuff done in GBM for the house. Great quality!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

What kinda prices do they charge?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭sioda

Soundstore do that sort of size and you can submit it online as well which is handy

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭tishandy

My brother is a photographer and recommends the place in William St, (Beside boots) o Connors 061 609423. He reckons they are the best value. I go in their to just print pics off my phone and the guys r really helpful and always giving discounts. quality v good. I got 98 6x4 prints for 9,99 which I think is a bargain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

I've used GBM in the past also for large prints and canvas prints and found their quality and price great at the time. Can't remember the price but they were one of cheaper ones about. Whelans on O Connell street do them as well but i got such attitude from the guy i was dealing with i just wouldn't give them business again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭betonit

tishandy wrote: »
    My brother is a photographer and recommends the place in William St, (Beside boots) o Connors 061 609423. He reckons they are the best value. I go in their to just print pics off my phone and the guys r really helpful and always giving discounts. quality v good. I got 98 6x4 prints for 9,99 which I think is a bargain.

Im not affiliated in any way as i have recommened them several times here, but only when some inquires about photo priniting(as in i dont start the threads), but definitley check them out all types/formats of high quality photo printing great to deal and know the what theyre talking about.

Advertisement