Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mauser SR with scope and bipod

Options
  • 04-07-2013 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am selling a mauser SR (bought new for €230) that comes with a Swiss Arms 3-9 x 40 waterproof compact scope and a bipod. I am asking for €160. The sniper has never been played in an airsoft game before so it is in great condition. The whole kit was origionally bought for €300. I live in dublin and dont post. Great gun :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

In order to comply with the Rules you must state the Muzzle energy/FPS of your rifle

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DeeMuS

Mark1505 wrote: »
    I am selling a mauser SR (bought new for €230) that comes with a Swiss Arms 3-9 x 40 waterproof compact scope and a bipod. I am asking for €160. The sniper has never been played in an airsoft game before so it is in great condition. The whole kit was origionally bought for €300. I live in dublin and dont post. Great gun :)

Hi,

What is the joule? and have you got any pictures?
    cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭nzylo

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭ElSniperino

Hi, is this still for sale?

Advertisement