Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving keys for somebody to pick up tomorrow night

Options
  • 04-07-2013 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I want to leave my apartment keys for someone to pick up tomorrow night like at 10/11pm. Anyone know anywhere in the city centre, hueston, connolly or the likes where I could leave them? or any hotels around o'connell street etc that would be obliging?

If a locker it would need to be pin code accessible so that I could give the person the keycode.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Koptain Liverpool

I don't know anywhere off hand but I reckon most pubs would help you out - a quieter pub could be your best option. If you want to be extra safe about it then how about a garda station. There is one at the top of O'Connell street and one beside Bus Aras.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭keithsfleet

A note on your front door leading into a treasure hunt is the fun way to do it.

Seriously though, a hotel near you.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭robjones1981

I don't know anywhere off hand but I reckon most pubs would help you out - a quieter pub could be your best option. If you want to be extra safe about it then how about a garda station. There is one at the top of O'Connell street and one beside Bus Aras.

Garda station will not accept the keys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭keithsfleet

Keys in an envelope with the persons name on the front left at reception in a hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

Keys in an envelope with the persons name on the front left at reception in a hotel.

Does it really matter where he writes the person's name on the envelope? Surely the middle of the envelope will be where someone looks first

• Advertisement
Advertisement