Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satellite installation

Options
  • 04-07-2013 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know a good company who installs satellite dishes and are quite reasonable too? In this case the dish is already there for sky but I need another cable going from the dish into the house for my German receiver.

Appreciate your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

TomsTv

Did some work for me. We just wanted a few of the rooms connected, just to get the free to air stuff in them. Put up a dish we had, connected a new LNB (the box in front of the dish with the wires coming out), we only had a duel one, but required a quad one. Wired up one of the required rooms to it, and checked existing connections into other rooms. Checked signal was coming into all before left.

Very friendly and informative, came exactly when said he would, done a great job and left everything tidy, hiding cabling well, and all at a good price that pleased landlord.

Have sent PM as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

+1 for Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

red sean wrote: »
    +1 for Tom

Thanks for the suggestion. We called him on the day and he came out a few hours after. Great job and so neat. Very happy with the service.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭davebirl

You cant beat Tom for service. top bloke!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

IS he still available, the facebook page link is not working, or anyone got another recommendation to install a satellite dish. (Sligo Town).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

Advertisement