Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bubble wrap in Dublin

Options
  • 04-07-2013 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Does anyone know where I can get a small bit if bubble wrap?? argos sell big rolls for 11euro but i only need a smalll bit or if there somewhere that will wrap it for me even?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

did you try the post office or tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭scoobydoobie

Woodies or the likes, 1mx4m about 3 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭keano2012

WIZE wrote: »
    did you try the post office or tesco

Didnt even think of tesco! will have a look tomorrow :)

woodies is a bit outside the city centre- sorry my fault should have said within in the city centre!

what do you wanna wrap do you mind me asking

what do you wanna wrap do you mind me asking

Need to send a phone overseas!

• Advertisement

well Tesco sell the envelopes with the bubble wrap inside . so you could get 2 or 3 different sizes and put them into each other

well Tesco sell the envelopes with the bubble wrap inside . so you could get 2 or 3 different sizes and put them into each other

i was gona put it in a small box and then courier it over....think it might be a bit safer this way. if its in an envelope it can easily be opened.

Advertisement