Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hows Imagine Broadband customers feel

• 04-07-2013 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi I am in the process of getting new Broadband connection and saw the imagine are the best cheap crowd in the town with (Euro 27.50 x 12) + E100 with speed upto 7MB, local/national free calls etc. but when I google their reviews, on this forum,
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056363694&page=3

I saw many people are very unhappy with them as they throttle broadband speed, stung customers if they went over 50GB download allowance. I see above comments are about 2 years old. I was wondering are they changed or still implementing their old policy, where advertise 'unlimited', but reality give you 'limited'.
    I am heavy internet user with downloading data of upto 150GB a month. with that downloading, would they block me in first month!! lol.
    In reality, I am not going to get 'imagine' after reading those reviews. I need peace of mind.
    However, just thought of ask you guys, hows their broadband speed in Dublin 18 area. how they treat their customers?
    Do they provide 'BroadBand'? or just 'BroadBad'!!
    Many thanks in advance and Kind regards

Advertisement