Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Language Courses

• 04-07-2013 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I'm not sure if this is relevant section, but I wasn't quite sure where else to put this.

So, I have finished my Leaving Cert this year, few weeks ago.. and so far, the summer has been quite boring. Failing in finding a job, I've decided that I want to find a place to do languages during the summer and possibly to continue after summer has finished.

I have a particular interest in languages, and I have a high level of French also.
    I really want to learn Romanian though, as I used to speak it when I was little up until maybe 14 years old, and I really enjoy the language.

So preferably, I'm looking for classes/courses in Dublin to learn Romanian, and if not, I would love to continue my studies in French.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭HPMS

robbeeertt wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is relevant section, but I wasn't quite sure where else to put this.

So, I have finished my Leaving Cert this year, few weeks ago.. and so far, the summer has been quite boring. Failing in finding a job, I've decided that I want to find a place to do languages during the summer and possibly to continue after summer has finished.

I have a particular interest in languages, and I have a high level of French also.
    I really want to learn Romanian though, as I used to speak it when I was little up until maybe 14 years old, and I really enjoy the language.

So preferably, I'm looking for classes/courses in Dublin to learn Romanian, and if not, I would love to continue my studies in French.

Thanks for any help.

No idea about Romanian. But the Alliance Francaise Dublin do great french classes...and they're not that expensive too. Not too sure if the summer term has started already but you could check it out! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 robbeeertt

HPMS wrote: »
    No idea about Romanian. But the Alliance Francaise Dublin do great french classes...and they're not that expensive too. Not too sure if the summer term has started already but you could check it out! :)

I had a look at that crowd, I'm not quite sure if I'll go ahead with it right now, probably will :P, but thanks for the help!

Advertisement