Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very good trainer/gym/weights class

Options
  • 05-07-2013 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows of any very good trainer who does really hard weights/TrX or boxercise classes that are reasonable enough in price.after spending few wks at home in galway city with a very tough excellent trainer who is very reasonable in price so don't want to lose fitness or strength when I move back up to Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭fisherking

This Boot camp in Huntstown is really good
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=128189234048362
    Just wondering if anyone knows of any very good trainer who does really hard weights/TrX or boxercise classes that are reasonable enough in price.after spending few wks at home in galway city with a very tough excellent trainer who is very reasonable in price so don't want to lose fitness or strength when I move back up to Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Brendan Finn in Pump Fitness - had great results when I used him last year.

The Facebook page is Pump Fitness - sorry I can't post link from my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

active8 on facebook are very good and it 55 quid for 12 classes. spinning, trx, core training and weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭StrawDub

Worth a look, excellent guy running this

https://www.facebook.com/pages/TWIST/414368731979835

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭nemo32

Evolve fitness in Ongar has everything your looking for :-) Warrior camp will push you to your limits.

Stick Evolve fitness Dave Greene into facebook and you'll find it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement