Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very tough trainer in weights!trx/boxercise who is reasonable in price for wome

Options
  • 05-07-2013 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows of any very good trainer who does really hard weights/TrX or boxercise classes that are reasonable enough in price.after spending few wks at home in galway city with a very tough excellent trainer who is very reasonable in price so don't want to lose fitness or strength when I move back up to Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 nomesc

Look up Fitness2u. On FB and web too

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lulu99

Hi, just wondering who is the trainer you used in Galway? Need to get my ass in gear & could use a good recommendation. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭galwayhooker

Sorry only posting now - didn't see any notifications in my email inbox about other posts.Thanks for the responses.Trainer that I went to this summer is called Fiona and she owns "purefit Galway" gym with another trainer called Ger who does some spin classed in liosbaun estate.Fiona is the most amazing and inspiring trainer I have ever trained with - she is tough but she wants results - def not a class to go to for a chat with the girls :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lulu99

Thanks a mil, I'm going to give her a try, time to get my ass in gear

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭galwayhooker

lulu99 wrote: »
    Thanks a mil, I'm going to give her a try, time to get my ass in gear

Def give her a try - tell her Siobhan from Kinvara recommended ya - might get some commission :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement