Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a e-cig online

Options
  • 05-07-2013 1:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, I used the greensmoke e-cigerette for a good while but my local pharmacy no longer stocks the cartridges.

I was looking to buy a good e-cig solution that uses liquid such as the e-go or similar. I can spent around 60e on it.

What would people recommend and where to buy from?

Many Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Look no further,this is the best starter kit you can buy and i don't think anybody on here would disagree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Cheers for that, they take long to deliver? What liquid should I order with it

What kanger type and battery should I pick, sorry for all the questions :)

If anyone else has any suggestions I'm all ears

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

nuxxx wrote: »
    Cheers for that, they take long to deliver? What liquid should I order with it

What kanger type and battery should I pick, sorry for all the questions :)

If anyone else has any suggestions I'm all ears

Usually it's next day delivery. I would get the 900mAh battery. I have used the evod but had a nightmare with them but others like them. Maybe try one of evod and one T3 if u mail them to ask for one of each.
    U get a sample pack with that kit so pick what u think u like. Also I would purchase a few spare heads for whichever clear u pick.
    Use 'boards' for 10% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Look no further,this is the best starter kit you can buy and i don't think anybody on here would disagree.

I'd stand over that, started on the same meself, I didn't take to the T3s at all though.

Just bit the bullet and ordered this, will let ya know how I get on. Thanks all for the help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Best of luck. It's a great bit of kit

Got this today, very impressed so far. So easy to operate, just fill the thingy up and slide it onto the battery. It came with two mouth pieces and two batteries and 6 bottles of e-liquid for 60 quid, not too shabby at all! Didn't come with any instructions but after a quick you-tube video I was set to go.

Thanks all again!

Well lads, there's a kind of burnt taste coming from my evod head now, should I order some of those replacement bits that screw in, or look for a new type of one. It leaks abit and sometimes its very difficult to open because the screw in steel doesn't have any notches. Don't really want to make my own wicks/coils

Advertisement