Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a IBT trainer in Dublin

Options
  • 05-07-2013 6:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hope to start IBT 1-3-5 in aug wanted to see who people have used are recommend to use. Ill be using there bike so I know can cost more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Most competitive IBT instructor around is Michael Finlay, he has trained most of the lads on this very site.

I will PM you his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Most competitive IBT instructor around is Michael Finlay, he has trained most of the lads on this very site.

+1 Can't recommend him enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

Where is he based and what does he charge? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Jonathan Coburn at M50 Driving School is very good. Based just off M50 at Cappagh.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Tearaway

Just started my IBT with www.irishmotorcycletraining.com - he's based in Dublin. A few people here recommended him.

Really sound guy - went out of his way to facilitate me and was well priced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Mick Finlay is the man to put you right for your IBT Course

Cant recommend him highly enough

I done mine with him and never looked back!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 TTDublin

Tearaway wrote: »
    Just started my IBT with www.irishmotorcycletraining.com - he's based in Dublin. A few people here recommended him.

Really sound guy - went out of his way to facilitate me and was well priced.

+1 for Irish Motorcycle Trainers if you're in or close to Dublin. Did my IBT and pretest with him and passed first time. Can't recommend him enough.

Mick Finley is in Monasterevin AFAIK - hear a lot of good things about him too.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

TTDublin wrote: »
    +1 for Irish Motorcycle Trainers if you're in or close to Dublin. Did my IBT and pretest with him and passed first time. Can't recommend him enough.

Mick Finley is in Monasterevin AFAIK - hear a lot of good things about him too.

Yes he is in Monasterevin but caters for people all over the place, im in Wicklow and done it with him no probs

Mick will cover most places around the midlands and Dublin no probs. He sorted me out in Meath no probs at all.....PM for prices and you wont be going else where I tell ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Another recommendation here for Mick Finlay. Not just great value but a very good instructor and very easy too get on with.

• Advertisement

Id say if you brought him over 5 boxes of iced fairy cakes he do an IBT for FREE!!!

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Peanut2011

Yeah +1 for Mick Finlay. I was a kinda started that was afraid to get on the bike. Now I can't get enough! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

+17 for Mick!

Mick will be starting a fanclub soon....send €50 to Wondaboy for a signed photo!!!!!

PMSL

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭robinwing

Finished my IBT with Martin O Reilly last week in Tallaght Stadium . He is excellent , very patient , great teacher and very competitive rates

http://oreillymotorschool.com/services

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Seanie_H

Liam in ISM in Finglas is great. Did my ibt and a pre test too. Calm and concise with lots of experience

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭newagesurfer

Could someone please PM me a number for Michael Finlay.Looking to do course in near future .

Mick was unfortunately in a very bad accident (not his fault) and will be off the bike for a few mths.

Advertisement