Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHITE in Ireland Ltd (Erasmus scheme in North Cork)

Options
  • 05-07-2013 8:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

I'm looking to find out more about an NGO called WHITE (Work experience Housing Internship Training Erasmus). They don't seem to have a website, and only a basic FB page. I'm curious to know whether any Boardsie has ever heard of them?

Are they legit or will they be telling me their Great Great Great Uncle was High King of Ireland and they need my help getting his hidden treasure out of the Four Courts or something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 whiteinireland

I'm looking to find out more about an NGO called WHITE (Work experience Housing Internship Training Erasmus). They don't seem to have a website, and only a basic FB page. I'm curious to know whether any Boardsie has ever heard of them?

Are they legit or will they be telling me their Great Great Great Uncle was High King of Ireland and they need my help getting his hidden treasure out of the Four Courts or something.

Our website is whiteinireland dot com or email us

Best,
    Michael Ryan

Advertisement