Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster ticketfast tickets won't print

Options
  • 05-07-2013 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭

I bought tickets this morning for Imagine Dragons for a friend and chose the ticketfast option but when I clicked on the Print & View Tickets button I got a message saying that the service is temporarily unavailable and to check back later.

I rang Ticketmaster and they emailed me the pdf file so I have the tickets but the customer service person thought maybe a firewall was blocking me from printing them. I've used the same pc to print tickets umpteen times before though, only a few weeks ago actually and all went fine. Can I assume this is a one-off blip or should I expect the same problem in the future? Anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

May or not help but I've had similar problems with Ryanair tix. Got round it by saving the doc to a different format and printing from Word. Hope that helps.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement