Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature student acceptance

Options
  • 05-07-2013 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Today I received an offer from NUI Galway 6th on my list for Arts I dont want to accept it as I received an email from IADT a week or two ago saying I have a place Applied psychology but its 8th on my list is there any chance If i reject my first offer today can I accept IADT any sooner or do I have to wait till August? Congratulations to everyone who got what they wanted and if you didnt what you get is meant for you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

If the offer you got today is 6th and the offer you want is 8th - you wont get the other offer. You can only get a higher offer than the one you have now, so 1st - 5th choices.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 elle04

Any vet nurses for AIT????

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

Trisha XxX wrote: »
    Today I received an offer from NUI Galway 6th on my list for Arts I dont want to accept it as I received an email from IADT a week or two ago saying I have a place Applied psychology but its 8th on my list is there any chance If i reject my first offer today can I accept IADT any sooner or do I have to wait till August? Congratulations to everyone who got what they wanted and if you didnt what you get is meant for you :)

You won't get an offer from IADT as its your 8th choice. You can only be offered choices 1 - 5 in future rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Trisha XxX

Thanks guys. :)

Advertisement