Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copper Pots

Options
  • 05-07-2013 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi all, probably no point in starting a new thread on this. I've noticed when I watch cookery programs that most restaurants have a load of little copper pots for sauces etc. I can't believe that they pay €150 for a tiny pot so where do they get them? Someone mentioned that they're cheaper in France etc. but if this from some local pot maker or for the better known makes. I was also looking at copper mixing bowls but nearly fell off the chair when I saw the prices online!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Split from dead 3-year old thread.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Try nesbits, or an online catering supplier, but keep loads of cushions on the ground around yr seat... :)
    If you find second hand ones make sure they're good and heavy (loads of decorative fakes around) and that they don't need re lining with tin ...

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Advertisement