Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couples activités in Dublin central/south?

Options
  • 05-07-2013 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows of any couple type of activites in or around the dublin?

Myself and my boyfriend are going to try paddle boarding soon so something like that we were can get involved together as oppose to going to the cinema..

Just while the weather is nice, it would be nice to do something together..

Any suggestions?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Chauncey

If you want outdoors stuff have a look at this www.extremesports.ie, you might get a few ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

You can go kayaking down the canal too which would be pretty fun on a nice day.

Or there's a couple of boat trips around (IFSC, Howth etc)

Dundrum has crazy golf....and everyone loves crazy golf!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

A couple I know have started going to an indoor climbing place in Islandbridge area.. I think the induction class is about 20e and then it's about 8 per climb.

Myself and himself go to jumpzone out in Stillorgan. We go for the fitness class, though you can just go for an "open jump" at almost any time.

Advertisement