Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Outright accumulator 2013/2014

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

I did PSG, Barca, Juve to win their leagues, Aston Villa Bottom 10 finish, QPR promoted, Lewandowski top scorer in Germany and Brazil to win World Cup.

€10 pays out €3,400. Plan would be to lay Brazil after group stage if I got that far.

Second one I went with was RVP, Tevez, Lewandowski top scorers, Athletico Madrid to come 3rd and QPR promoted. €10 accy pays €11,800. I also did 4 folds in this one.

I'm confident of all selections going close and had been good start to the season so far. Just want the transfer window to shut and lewandowski to still be in Germany.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

IrishIrish wrote: »
    I did PSG, Barca, Juve to win their leagues, Aston Villa Bottom 10 finish, QPR promoted, Lewandowski top scorer in Germany and Brazil to win World Cup.

€10 pays out €3,400. Plan would be to lay Brazil after group stage if I got that far.

Second one I went with was RVP, Tevez, Lewandowski top scorers, Athletico Madrid to come 3rd and QPR promoted. €10 accy pays €11,800. I also did 4 folds in this one.

I'm confident of all selections going close and had been good start to the season so far. Just want the transfer window to shut and lewandowski to still be in Germany.

He won't go anywhere this season :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 smiley1237

bump*
    i had valencia in my first accum but little did i know how bad they had gone.
    so after hanging back for a few weeks i went cologne, chesterfield, dundee fc, dunfermline, QPR, wolves, cambridge utd, porto,ajax all to win their leagues and valciennes plus almeria to go down. e10 pays€121,000 and ive juve, ajax, arsenal, fenerbache, dunfermline, dundee, inverness w/o celtic, cambridge, almeria relegation, leicester/leyton orient/fleetwood to go up.
    makes the weekends more interesting anyway lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

I ended up doing psg juventus messi and robin van persie.fingers crossed.twas a big one

Mines gone to **** really with messi and rvp not looking so good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

After reading through the Racing Posts pull out and BBC team by teams reviews I've come up with an ambitious season outright bet (done one last season which started unreal but died late on). Keeps me interested in English football and stops me from betting on the Leagues tbh.

Man City - Premier League Champions
    Watford - To Be Promoted
    Brentford - To Be Promoted
    Chesterfield - To Be Promoted
    Ajax - Dutch Champions
    Galatasaray - Turkish Champions
    Anderlecht - Belgian Champions

1117/1 with Paddy Power

Happy enough with how mine is going, just need Watford to cop on!

Advertisement