Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no source of income, need help!

Options
  • 05-07-2013 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Hey, so I've just finished my leaving cert and am some what homeless, as my mams kicked me out. I've looked for a job and am still looking and am having no luck what so ever. I cant apply for the dole as you apparently have to be out of school for 3 months before you can do so. Is there anything I can do? Im really stuck and would appreciate help and suggestions, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

You cannot get JSA until your LCis completed 3 months. If your 18 you will have to present yourself to the CWO in your area, usually in your local health centre, and your situation will be thoroughly investigated.
    If your not 18 yet you will need to contact the social work department also in your local health centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I have PM'd the OP about this thread. Thread locked until I receive a reply.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement