Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jet / self service car wash in the Naas area

Options
  • 05-07-2013 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows where would be a good self-service car wash in the Naas area. Not convinced the brush washes are doing my car any good and it's in serious need of a good wash!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JeffK88

If your willing to make the long trek across to Newbridge there is two. One at Fraser Oil and the Other at Mcloughlins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

Benny_Cake wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knows where would be a good self-service car wash in the Naas area. Not convinced the brush washes are doing my car any good and it's in serious need of a good wash!

Toughers have a great car wash...no need to come all the way to Newbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Bulmers on Ice

Maxol on the Kilcullen road have a self service Jet wash and a brush wash.

The Topaz on the Sallins Road is self service after 6 in the evening when the guys doing the car valet are done for the day.

I use the guys on the Dublin Road beside well-read / fruit 4 u. They power wash and rub down etc and do a great job cleaning alloys and for €8

Advertisement