Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New pizza place

Options
  • 05-07-2013 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭

Up for brekkie this morning at Pebbles and spotted a new (?) Pizza shop.

Don't think it was there before but good to see new businesses come in. Might just have to try them sometime despite being on a healthy (well home cooked) diet at the moment.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Taltos wrote: »
    Up for brekkie this morning at Pebbles and spotted a new (?) Pizza shop.

Don't think it was there before but good to see new businesses come in. Might just have to try them sometime despite being on a healthy (well home cooked) diet at the moment.

Whats the Name of the Place? is it Part of Pebbles itself?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Don't think so and never asked (duh!) - think it is something like "Pizza's" or "The Pizza Shop" - looked a little generic like Dominos or 4 Star to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

Don't think so and never asked (duh!) - think it is something like "Pizza's" or "The Pizza Shop" - looked a little generic like Dominos or 4 Star to be honest.

I saw it today it's the Pizza Shop! Didn't go in though!

Yup - saw that as well, also a sign advertising for staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

a lot of work put into that name...

• Advertisement

Anybody Tried it yet? Nice to have more options than Apache or Pizza Hut Or more expensive options like Bochellis or the Pizza Van

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bodzio69

It's been 3 months now since The Pizza Shop open. What you think guys about this place?

bodzio69 wrote: »
    It's been 3 months now since The Pizza Shop open. What you think guys about this place?

Havent called in & There Website doesn't exist :rolleyes:

Ordered online and over the phone.
    Staff friendly. Service fast. Wedges - amazing.

Have to say glad to have another choice in nice pizza's.

Ordered online and over the phone.
    Staff friendly. Service fast. Wedges - amazing.

Have to say glad to have another choice in nice pizza's.

Finally a Website! Just don't be Passing there ofter to Drop in gonna try them the Weekend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 bodzio69

Finally a Website! Just don't be Passing there ofter to Drop in gonna try them the Weekend!

Check The Pizza Shop Ireland on Facebook page. Medium pizza for €5.99.
    That's great offer.

I placed the order online and panicked and rang within a minute - they already had my order printed out and were starting to prepare it - kinda cool - was not expecting it to go through that fast.

Ordered online the Weekend arrived in 20mins Really nice Pizza! Will be going there again!

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

Well that didn't last long.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

What didn't? The pizza you ordered or the pizza shop?

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

astrofluff wrote: »
    What didn't?

The shop appears to be out of business.

Shame, nice wedges.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Well that didn't last long.

Damn! I actually really liked this place. Such a shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 EllieD

Have they closed? Really sad if they did as I ordered from them in November and pizza was yum. Tried to call last week but no answer and was wondering :-(

Yup - tried calling last week too.
    Loved their 2 for the price of one, great wedges and friendly staff. Real shame to see them gone if they really are closed.

• Advertisement

Jammyc wrote: »
    Damn! I actually really liked this place. Such a shame.

I agree i asked them to Draw a Dinosaur on the Box Once and they Did!, Im not fond of Apache or Pizza Hut

And now I see guys with Domino's Pizza signs at Redford Park junction - are they in the old Pizza shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

astrofluff wrote: »
    And now I see guys with Domino's Pizza signs at Redford Park junction - are they in the old Pizza shop?

They are advertising for Bray. Up at Tesco too.

Advertisement