Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor in Dooradoyle?

• 05-07-2013 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good doctor in Dooradoyle area? Preferably someone young.

Tried to go into Dooradoyle medical center but they aren't taking on anyone, plus receptionist was extremely rude for no reason.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 reach4thestars

Dr Damien barry fr russell rd is great and young :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Dr. Dobbin is across from hospital

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Can anyone recommend a good doctor in Dooradoyle area? Preferably someone young.

Tried to go into Dooradoyle medical center but they aren't taking on anyone, plus receptionist was extremely rude for no reason.

I've been a patient there since they opened, but I did hear recently that they'd stopped taking on new patients alright.

The receptionist is ALWAYS incredibly rude there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

Try Andrew Kelly.

He used to be on Fr Russell Rd and then moved up to Greaney Close. Been with him about ten years since he opened..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I've been a patient there since they opened, but I did hear recently that they'd stopped taking on new patients alright.

The receptionist is ALWAYS incredibly rude there.

Actually, yes she is unbelievably rude. My gf stopped going there because she was such a thundering you know what.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wilbert13

knipex wrote: »
    Try Andrew Kelly.

He used to be on Fr Russell Rd and then moved up to Greaney Close. Been with him about ten years since he opened..

Is he the guy who shares with Dr. Hannon? I would recommend them also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

Wilbert13 wrote: »
    Is he the guy who shares with Dr. Hannon? I would recommend them also

Thats him..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Birdster

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Actually, yes she is unbelievably rude. My gf stopped going there because she was such a thundering you know what.

+1 I'm not sure if it's the same woman as July, presumably it is, if not she's a right abrupt old b*tch aswell. Patient care extends to the front door and telephone, love!! If you can't handle a busy office, give up your job and give it to someone who can :mad:

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Birdster wrote: »
    +1 I'm not sure if it's the same woman as July, presumably it is, if not she's a right abrupt old b*tch aswell. Patient care extends to the front door and telephone, love!! If you can't handle a busy office, give up your job and give it to someone who can :mad:

Is this the Medical Centre up near Collins' bar? Ironically, they were advertising in the Limerick Post this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Birdster

Is this the Medical Centre up near Collins' bar? Ironically, they were advertising in the Limerick Post this week.

Yes it is, are you serious!? Lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Birdster wrote: »
    Yes it is, are you serious!? Lol

Yeah, just happened to spot it as I know one of the Doctors there. Funny coincidence when this thread popped up and they were turning people away earlier this year.

Wonder what happened ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

I attend Ken Cahill at this practise and he is really top class. It can be busy at times but I find that if I ring them in advance I am rarely waiting. Have found both receptionists helpful but busy.:P

Advertisement