Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S3 lost!

Options
  • 05-07-2013 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

Hey,

Might be wrong forum. Please feel free to move.

Basically this morning sometime between 3.30 - 4.30am (long night!) I was outside Coppers/D2 area. I must have dropped my phone or it was taken in error. I say this because I rang it a few times from my other work phone for next hour and it kept ringing out. At this stage the battery was definitely very low on the S3.

Fast forward to approx 6:30am, the work phone was on silent and I get 2 missed calls from my S3 number! When I went to ring it back, it went to voicemail so I have to assume that the battery had died. Major disappointment after someone with it had attempted to contact me... Maybe to discuss bounty! :cool:

I have placed an ad up on lost.ie and if there are any other lost/found sites that might give the person with my Samsung a slim chance of ringing me, please let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Contact the local Garda station. If they tried ringing you, they may have handed it in there

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭limitedIQ

who ever found it may have charged it by now but can't make outgoing calls if it's locked. Try calling again.

On the other hand if it is a Bill pay phone, I had my S3 stolen last year (it was locked with a PIN) but the thief still managed to rack up €200 in international calls before I could cancel/report it. You may want to check your account online to see if calls have been made from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Did you have Samsung Dive setup on it? If so, you can track it on http://www.samsungdive.com

Advertisement