Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any carto or clearo sit flush on a Sigelei 19?

Options
  • 05-07-2013 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭

I've a Kanger Protank and I've seen pictures of a Igo-l and DBOX puritank and they all have a slight gap between them and the Sigelei 19.

This annoys the picky part of me and also I think it would allow excessive stress on the thread if it gets some force in a pocket. If it sat flush, this would be prevented.

I can't adjust the Sig so can anyone recommend an alternative clearo?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

I don't have a Sigelei (though trust me I've perved looked but maybe you could get a Mini Vivi Nova? The threading sits below the base and might fit flush with the mod

mini-vivi-nova-tank.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Pique wrote: »
    I've a Kanger Protank and I've seen pictures of a Igo-l and DBOX puritank and they all have a slight gap between them and the Sigelei 19.

This annoys the picky part of me and also I think it would allow excessive stress on the thread if it gets some force in a pocket. If it sat flush, this would be prevented.

I can't adjust the Sig so can anyone recommend an alternative clearo?

Does the pro tank not sit flush??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Evods fit nicely

MT3 clearos don't fit at all

Aga T not flush

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

redkid wrote: »
    Does the pro tank not sit flush??

Nope. About a millimeter of clearance, maybe less but definitely noticeable.

Evods and T3s look silly on that big a mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

I think the problem is the post on the sigelei, if you watch Todd's review he goes on about it a lot. He sanded it down or use an o-ring to change the position I think, can't remember exactly what he did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

rickyjb wrote: »
    I think the problem is the post on the sigelei, if you watch Todd's review he goes on about it a lot. He sanded it down or use an o-ring to change the position I think, can't remember exactly what he did.

Who's Todd and what's this review you speak of?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

This guy. He'd be one of the main YT stars of vaping. Reviews shít. Likes shiny stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

So surprised that,that wee shed of his hasn't been fleeced yet.I'll be honest,it would be kinda tempting.Id only take one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

You would trespass on anothers man cave? :o

Anyway....

Just stuck a Puritank (so disappointed in this thing, for other reasons) on my #19 there and the gap is not too bad I have to say. Although I am never really very bothered about gaps, I tend to leave a gap with my JTank on mods whether or not they have air slots. Something about it really restricts airflow. So I am kind of used to it.

Advertisement