Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ink Tag Removal

Options
  • 05-07-2013 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi all,

I recently bought a bag from a shop in Dublin only to discover that when I brought it home to Galway, the ink security tag was still on it. I have contacted the company in question who have advised me to send it back to their hq in the UK however its not freepost and will cost a bit to send.

Are there any retailers out there who could remove the tag for me? I promise it's legit!

Thanks
    BB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Hi all,

I recently bought a bag from a shop in Dublin only to discover that when I brought it home to Galway, the ink security tag was still on it. I have contacted the company in question who have advised me to send it back to their hq in the UK however its not freepost and will cost a bit to send.

Are there any retailers out there who could remove the tag for me? I promise it's legit!
    Thanks
    BB

Is it a magnetic?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

If you've a magnet from a hard drive knocking around, I believe that is strong enough to take it off for ya. Never tried it myself though!

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Blinking_Badger

JillyQ wrote: »
    Is it a magnetic?

Unfortunately no, it doesn't seem to be magnetic....

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you still have the receipt perhaps one of the other shops in Galway will help out.
    Otherwise the shop you used should be able to help if you bring it back there, again with the receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Hi all,

Thanks
    BB

Why dont you just ask the shop in Dublin where you bought it and post it there?

• Advertisement
Advertisement