Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annoying Steam Thing

• 05-07-2013 7:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,114 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe someone can help me with a setting i might be overlooking, but i'm currently downloading AoE II, and i want to play AoE III. And for some reason, II is below III (i reckon it's something to do with the ® symbol after the III).

Anyway, when i scroll up to get to III, the list automatically snaps back down. This happens every time i'm downloading a game, and want to scroll up or down.

Kinda annoying.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Try go to VIEW up at the top taskbar, and switch from list view to Grid or something else.
    It's hard to understand what is going on without actually seeing it, but that may help you select the right game a bit easier....hopefully

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,114 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Ok, i made a quick video with a feww MS program (thus, i'm guessing, the ****e quality!). It's not snapping back to the downloading game (in this case, Pid), but rather hiding the first 2 "folders" (MAC and Junk) and also the first AoE game...

It's only a small issue, but a little annoying all the same!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Set the filter at the top to only show installed games

Or collapse some of those other "folders"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,114 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Might try that. it's kinda annoying though. Only happens when i'm downloading a game.

Advertisement