Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclubs in Dublin

Options
  • 05-07-2013 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Myself and some friends are heading into town this Saturday night can anyone suggest some good nightclubs to go to?
    Prefabably cheap as we're students!
    Thanks very much!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

TiffanyBox wrote: »
    Myself and some friends are heading into town this Saturday night can anyone suggest some good nightclubs to go to?
    Prefabably cheap as we're students!
    Thanks very much!

Not so much a nightclub more a music late bar O Reillys in Tara St all drinks €3.40 all the time you can't go wrong at those prices compared to other rip off places.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

jonnny68 wrote: »
    Not so much a nightclub more a music late bar O Reillys in Tara St all drinks €3.40 all the time you can't go wrong at those prices compared to other rip off places.

You should probably be warned that this place plays heavy metal-type music and gets very crowded. Nice spot if you're into that though.

I'm not really into clubs but if you're up for a late bar with a bit of a dancefloor type-thing then I'd say Workman's Club.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Very few places are cheap on a Saturday tbh. Madonnas in Temple Bar have all cocktails €5 likewise with Copan in Rathmines all cocktails and spirits €5. Both places free in too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Very few places are cheap on a Saturday tbh. Madonnas in Temple Bar have all cocktails €5 likewise with Copan in Rathmines all cocktails and spirits €5. Both places free in too.

Madonas is a horrible sweatbox though

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Slunk wrote: »
    Madonas is a horrible sweatbox though

True, but it fits the OP's bill!

• Advertisement
Advertisement