Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Park Rangers AFC Open Training Session (Junior League)

Options
  • 05-07-2013 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

Anyone out there interested in a game of ball, either 2nd or 3rd div, Park Rangers are having an open training session on Tuesday night at 7:30 down in Faithlegg. It will just be a warm up and a game of ball and a chance for those who have never been down there before to check out the facilities and set up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Here are directions for anyone interested that might not know where the pitch is.

Pass off the Faithlegg House Hotel on your left and take the first left after maybe 500 yards. Turning into a small windy road drive carefully until you come to a T junction and turn left. Keep driving for a few hundred yards and you will come straight into the ground car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

I'd go but the whole living in Ferrybank thing is a bit of a bother. The bus goes out the Woodlands way, how far would you say the pitch is from the Woodlands hotel on foot?

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

I'd go but the whole living in Ferrybank thing is a bit of a bother. The bus goes out the Woodlands way, how far would you say the pitch is from the Woodlands hotel on foot?

way to far to walk..if you made your way to the woodlands im sure some of the lads would picks you up from there..its a good club ran by good people..i spent a few years out there..all be it at a higher level then that coco fella:D

way to far to walk..if you made your way to the woodlands im sure some of the lads would picks you up from there..its a good club ran by good people..i spent a few years out there..all be it at a higher level then that coco fella:D

No where is too far for Bolt (andersonisgod) to walk. He walks everywhere. On wed nights he walks from ferrybank into town, plays dodgeball, goes over to kingfisher for football and then walks back to ferrybank. Headaball if ya ask me. I would even walk to the shop and its only around the corner from me haha.

Albert Kidd now ya have me wondering who ya are :-)

It's true I love a good walk but I'd say this one is unlikely, I wouldn't have a clue where I'm going or how much walking is actually involved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

When I'm back playing ball on Weds I'll give you a lift because I'm in Ferrybank myself.

kensutz wrote: »
    When I'm back playing ball on Weds I'll give you a lift because I'm in Ferrybank myself.

Thanks mate, that'd be brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

cococoady wrote: »
    No where is too far for Bolt (andersonisgod) to walk. He walks everywhere. On wed nights he walks from ferrybank into town, plays dodgeball, goes over to kingfisher for football and then walks back to ferrybank. Headaball if ya ask me. I would even walk to the shop and its only around the corner from me haha.

Albert Kidd now ya have me wondering who ya are :-)

ya delivered a package to me house a few weeks back.

i used to be on the bus to the hurling with ya.

i played with park rangers for a few year.

if ya cant guess that i give up coco.

:rolleyes:

:D

ya delivered a package to me house a few weeks back.

i used to be on the bus to the hurling with ya.

i played with park rangers for a few year.

if ya cant guess that i give up coco.

:rolleyes:

:D

Nah I'm lost boy haha

kensutz wrote: »

Keep yer Wednesday talk on the other thread please ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Nah I'm lost boy haha

Eh?

Eh?

Eh what?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Sorry, cocoacody, complete brain freeze there, I was following another thread and hit reply on this one by accident :o Carry on!

Sorry, cocoacody, complete brain freeze there, I was following another thread and hit reply on this one by accident :o Carry on!

Ah right. No probs

Anyone out there interested in a game of ball, either 2nd or 3rd div, Park Rangers are having an open training session on Tuesday night at 7:30 down in Faithlegg. It will just be a warm up and a game of ball and a chance for those who have never been down there before to check out the facilities and set up.

This is on tomoz night for anyone interested.

Advertisement