Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Q10

Options
  • 05-07-2013 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Does anyone have this phone? Post your reviews if so. Upgraded to Lumia from BB9900 and miss it but Lumia is a great phone too. Just miss the keypad.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭moby2101

Not going to do a full blown review but I have to say this is the best offering yet from BlackBerry...

I've been using BlackBerry for ever and have had Palms Nokias Iphones and other phones also.

I use a phone for calls and email...it's the best out there...and now has skype bbm video and a lot of other apps also.
    It's always going to lag behind the Samsung and Iphone for apps but it's got so mich more going for it... The KEYPAD for 1!

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭_Godot_

If I had the money, this would be the phone for me to buy. Looks like a brilliant phone.

Advertisement